Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day out !

had my day out with baby & friends {: went over to blk 8 to meet wipawan first & OH ! i just remember , i haven't give baby back the money i ask him lend wipawan :x MEMO TO SELF ! remember return baby money !

so we went over far east but things wont pretty cause wipawan seems to be rather upset :/ but i had baby's companion ! so i wasnt that badly affected {: walked around , nothing caught my eye though maybe when got time bring von dear & rene baby down go shop maybe will find something i want ba :/ i need heels , need skinny , need glossy leggings and of course pretty dresses ! then can wear mei mei li li go out {:

teehee , so we went over cine cause baby wanted to get soundproof headset and wipawan wanted food ! i was crapping the whole trip there ! was lalas-ing all the way there , complaining to him my legs were AWFULLY SUAN ! then he knock my head D: baby bully me ~

went over ljs to SEE them have lunch cause i was not hungry at all , but dumb baby bought food & made me eat . gu yi guai lan me de baby was just being plain evil , tell him not hungry le still buy BIG BIG portion for me , say want share share , MAKE ME EAT ALL THE MEAT ! luckily taolong saved me ! Praise the Lord ! :x

after that , dunno what happen la , the rest went off i went over to plaza sing with baby , taolong & ahley cause laoniang want play DDR ! so stress , i play then all behind keep STARE STARE , evil dickheads :x so taolong jio-ed me play PIU , i tell you is funny like one fcuk , noob like fcuk lo :x keep miss all the way ~ then i down there zhuan quan quan ~ KEKE !

play awhile le we jiu went off , baby say i jialat ! play till look like just bathe :x so guyi hug baby , then all my smelly sweat end up on him ! WAHAHAHA !

went back blk 8 after that , baby going to ton :/ haha , TON SI TA UH ! but he sent my off to bus stop first ~ after that jiu come home , bathe le now sit here and stare stare into thin air . i went out & came home happily but somehow i got my mood ruined D:

do you still love me ? idk .
but i do , unseemingly waiting for you .
i wonder how hard it's going to be letting you go .
will baby be the one to walk me through ? idk .
suddenly my world seems to be so confused .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home