Sunday, October 18, 2009

okays , whatever typed must be fucking misunderstood .

My post no longer talks about yl , all done and over with . It was all about wk , all the missing and everything is on him . I don't know how the fuck that passerby link it to yl .

Secondly , passerby , you have no rights to say me because no one knows you . So please please please get lost and don't make trouble for me .

Yueyin , nothing has to do with yl anymore . It's all wk , my ex . I don't know how the passerby made it seem like yl prob . I don't fucking wanna have any quarrels with you either . So ya , if you misunderstand then i'm sorry . Those things said about my ex was when we were apart and i was single , not about yl .

So ya that's about it . Back to normal posting . Seriously , if you're not involve in my relationship with wk before please get your butt off my trouble passerby . I don't want to wei le your few words and offend so many ppl . Even wk don't know who you are . He's your friend your prob don't come disturb me .

So everything settled and done . Let everything back to normal .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home