Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm bored !

This is how bored i am , im already posting for the second time !

Baby is just being a super pig ._. He went out till very late & i forget to off my stupid alarm so i got woken up at 6 , just now saw baby's message :x baby was worry sick for me about yesterday thing so he didn't sleep till i reply . silly baby only had 5 hours of sleep yet still wait for me . so i pei-ed him message till 7 plus then i asked him to sleep . so nice of me right :x wei le ta hao ~

Currently playing cafe world & restaurant city ._. im so good at organising restaurant seys ! mai siao siao ! :x talking to serene and perry too ! {: waiting for my dearest to wake up . Gosh i bet he'll wake up like 6 or 7 like that nor :/ lalalas :x zai na li uh baby !!

yawns , i'm bored to my grave . which kind soul wanna entertain me , cause serene msn me we both equally sians . jane sms me also equally sians ! so we just boring till i kind feel my ass rotting off D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home